Whether you are talking about a retail space, office or warehouse, it is imperative that both commercial property owners and renters have an ally in drafting, reviewing and enforcing their leases. The business and real estate attorneys at Branfman Mayfield Bustarde Reichenthal, LLP, will help you make the right choices for your business.
Contact the Solana Beach law firm of Branfman Mayfield Bustarde Reichenthal, LLP today at 858.793.8090 for a free initial phone consultation about your business, your goals and how we can help get you there.
Helping Prepare Commercial Leases
Our commercial lease attorneys are prepared to assist you in getting the most for your money while limiting risk. We can help you negotiate a favorable lease, review your lease agreement, draft a lease agreement or resolve a commercial lease dispute in an efficient, cost-effective manner so you can keep your mind on running your business.
We will protect your legal interests, but we will also make sure you understand the terms of your lease. Client communication is one of our highest priorities. We will also provide counsel regarding some of the nuances of commercial lease contracts. Our full range of legal services for businesses includes:
- Commercial lease negotiations: After discussing your business goals and objectives, we will negotiate with the other party or their representatives and broker an agreement that is to your satisfaction.
- Drafting your commercial lease: Ensuring that your lease contains all the favorable provisions and terms you negotiated is the best way to protect your rights.
- Commercial lease review: If you are already in a commercial lease or have been given a lease document to sign, we can review it with you and advise you on how the agreement aligns with your goals.
- Commercial lease disputes: Our attorneys are not afraid to litigate, and will aggressively represent you and your interests through every stage of a lawsuit.
- Commercial lease termination: If you believe termination of your lease is in the best interests of your company, we can assist you.
For Help With Lease Review and Negotiation, Contact Our Attorneys Today
At Branfman Mayfield Bustarde Reichenthal, LLP, our attorneys are ready to help you get the best deal out of your commercial lease agreement. Contact us online today or call 858.793.8090 for a free initial phone consultation with one of our experienced lawyers.